Aloha from the Department of Public Safety!
NOLAN ESPINDA, DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY DIRECTOR
Our Mission Statement: To uphold justice and public safety by providing correctional and law enforcement services to Hawaii’s communities with professionalism, integrity and fairness.
Services & Information
- Office of the Director
- Correctional Industries Advisory Committee
- Corrections Population Management Commission (CPMC)
- Crime Victim Compensation Commission (CVCC)
- Hawaii Paroling Authority (HPA)
- Hawaii Statewide Automated Victim Information & Notification System (SAVIN) Web Site
- Sex Offender Management Team (SOMT)
- Emergency Scheduling and Federal Scheduling Actions
- Bomb Threat Call Procedures Card
Civil Process Application Forms & List
919 Ala Moana Boulevard
Honolulu, HI 96814